Welcome to e-Toothache Remedies, the top resource for natural home toothache remedies. If you've come to this site for a relative, a loved one or yourself to help find relief from a toothache then you're in luck. This website contains seven natural toothache remedies that can be used to help relieve your pain and suffering. All of our remedies for toothaches are natural and use items found in almost every household. However, we should point out that a tooth infection is a serious medical condition. Our remedies are designed to help relieve your pain but you will still need to see a dentist. Hopefully a toothache remedy located on this site can help you with your suffering until you can visit a dentist, or obtain dental insurance.
Along with tooth pain solutions you can read some educational material related to tooth and gum infections. There are quite a few reasons why you may be experiencing mild to severe tooth pain. Some of the reasons include a tooth cavity, tooth decay, or an abscess. Regardless which reason it is that is making you experience this pain you can't solve it at home. Yes, our toothache remedies will help relieve your pain and slow down the problem however without dental treatment the problem will continue to get worse. After you find the remedy that helps your toothache we suggest you start putting money aside to visit a dentist or apply for dental insurance. You can view our toothache remedies below.
Home Remedies for a Toothache
- Our Official Toothache Remedy - This is the official e-Toothache Remedies solution for your mild to severe toothache. This works best for people with a medium to large cavity or a broken tooth. People with a tooth abscess may find relief from this remedy.
- Garlic Remedy for a Toothache - This remedy uses the powerful properties of garlic to relieve pain and attack the infection causing your toothache. This is one of the oldest methods for curing toothaches.
- Clove Oil Remedy for a Toothache - Clove oil is another old time method at curing a toothache. It can attack the tooth infection and help reduce the pain related to an infected tooth.
- Vanilla Extract Remedy for a Toothache - This toothache remedy uses the 35% alcohol content of vanilla extract to attack your toothache and reduce tooth pain.
- Cold or Hot Compress Remedy for a Toothache - This toothache remedy uses a hot or cold compress to relieve your toothache pain. Heat will help draw out an infection while cold will reduce swelling.
- Whisky Remedy for a Toothache - You may have heard this remedy being used on teething babies. That's because alcohol is a natural disinfectant and can also be used as a pain reliever.
- Salt Water Remedy for a Toothache - This is another old time cure for a tooth infection. Using the antiseptic properties of salt you can curb an infection and reduce swelling to help decrease the pain related to your tooth infection.
About E-Toothache Remedies
Our website is dedicated to helping people with mild to serve tooth pain that can't currently obtain the services of a dentist. We know that a toothache can be one of the most painful experiences of your lifetime and want to help, that's why we created this website. However, we are not dental professionals and recommend you read our legal disclaimer. No information, advice or recommendations on this site should supersede information from a professional dentist. You will need to seek the support of a dentist; our toothache remedies are only a temporary fix. If you'd like to make a suggestion, recommendation or need assistance please contact us.