e-ToothacheRemedies's Offical Toothache Remedy
This is the official toothache remedy that is recommended by us. After researching countless natural toothache home remedies this combination is the most effective. By utilizing hydrogen peroxide, salt and warm water you will attack your tooth infection and help subdue the pain. Below is the list of ingredients youíll need along with step by step instructions on using this toothache remedy.
Things You Need
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Salt (sea salt preferred)
- Warm Water
Toothache Remedy Instructions
- Add Ĺ a cup of warm water to a large drinking glass; donít use plastic or Styrofoam.
- Add Ĺ a cup of hydrogen peroxide to the same large drinking glass; which should now equal 1 full cup.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sea salt to the drinking glass; make sure to stir until its complete dissolved.
- Now, this is the hard part; take enough of the solution into your mouth so you can swish it around effectively. This may be quite painful, but some people report the pain subduing rapidly, while others it takes awhile.
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times a day and use an over the counter pain reliever.
How this Toothache Remedy Works
This natural home toothache remedy uses the anti-bacterial properties of salt (Sodium Chloride) and hydrogen peroxide. Salt naturally kills many different types of bacteria since they cannot live in an overly salty environment because water is drawn out of their cells by osmosis. Hydrogen Peroxide is an excellent oral debriding agent, which can also clean open wounds and kill certain types of anaerobic bacteria which cause tooth decay. Remember, this is not a permanent solution to your toothache; you will need to seek the professional services of a dentist. For a very low monthly cost dental insurance can make a dentist affordable.