Clove Oil Toothache Remedy
The clove oil toothache remedy is one of the most famous toothache remedies around. Clove oil was used by dentists before anesthetics were available. Clove oil contains eugenol; which has antibacterial and analgesic properties. This is the perfect solution for a toothache that is caused by bacteria. Follow the directions below and see if this toothache remedy can help you.
Things You Need
- Clove Oil
- Olive Oil
- Cotton Balls
- Teaspoon Measuring Set
Clove Oil Toothache Remedy Instructions
- Take a cotton ball and place it on a plate.
- Take ľ teaspoon of olive oil and soak it in the cotton ball.
- Place 2 to 3 drops of clove oil on the cotton ball.
- Put the soaked cotton ball next to the tooth that has pain.
- Remember if you ingest too much clove oil you can get very sick.
How the Clove Oil Toothache Remedy Works
The clove oil toothache remedy works due to the antibacterial and analgesic properties it contains. This is due to eugenol inside of clove oil. Itís important to remember that you can overdose on clove oil and get very sick; never put more than 2 to 3 drops of clove oil on your cotton ball. Remember this is not a permanent solution to your toothache; you will need to seek the professional services of a dentist. For a very low monthly cost dental insurance can make a dentist affordable.