Garlic Toothache Remedy
The garlic toothache remedy is another recommend remedy we found for toothaches. By utilizing garlic’s antibacterial properties you can actually attack your tooth’s infection and have decrease your pain. People for thousands of years have been using garlic for its health and medical benefits, you can now use garlic and the below instructions to help with your toothache.
Things You Need
- Garlic Clove (Do not use garlic seasoning)
- A Tea Bag
- Butter Knife
Garlic Toothache Remedy Instructions
- Take the tea bag, cut off the top and empty out all the contents of the tea bag.
- Take a clove of garlic and remove the casing around it.
- Crush the clove of garlic on a plate; it should resemble a pile of mush.
- Place the crushed pile of garlic into the tea bag; seal it by tying or folding the top.
- Place the tea bag with the crushed garlic into your mouth on or next to the tooth that is in pain.
- Repeat this process as necessary, and use an over the counter pain reliever.
How this Toothache Remedy Works
The garlic toothache remedy works by using the anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties of garlic. Garlic was actually used during World War 1 and 2 as a antiseptic to prevent gangrene. Do not use processed garlic with this toothache remedy; that means avoid using seasoning garlic bought in the store. Make sure to use a fresh garlic clove and remember this is not a permanent solution to your toothache; you will need to seek the professional services of a dentist. For a very low monthly cost dental insurance can make a dentist affordable.